When A “Safe Room” wasn’t Enough
Could A Real Safe Room Have Prevented This?
She called her back room where she kept the large majority of her items the “Safe Room,” but it was not in fact the Safe Room that she needed. Unfortunately, the majority of this could’ve been avoided if Thomas had only had a safe room. It’s events like these that awaken some of us to the truth of the hard times our country faces currently. We are forced as citizens to take our protection into our own hands when even a rural home in a small town like the one Thomas lived in is subject to abhorrent criminal behavior. Criminals will literally steal from an old lady and her ill children in order to get by in the manner that they deem fit. U.S. Safe rooms wants to bring you the best insurance that you can get for your valuables, assurance. All of our models including the DIY kits we offer are made to a precise quality standard that guarantees nothing is getting into your Safe Room except you and your valuables.
Above Ground Safe Room Features and Benefits
- Customizable to any size, to accommodate any number of people
- Quick construction and cost effective installation
- Units can be Installed by a professional or D.I.Y.
- Provides Protection against burglary
- Provides Protection against natural disasters
- Provides Protection for your valuables
- Provides Protection for family, neighbors, employees, and coworkers
- Peace of mind
We also offer underground bunkers for more protection against severe weather and of course home intrusions. Thomas wasn’t at her house when any of this happened, but if she had been her safe room would’ve also been able to house her inside. We offer many dimensions in order to ensure your storage and/or safety needs are met. Call in today for a free consultation.